What to expect:
Stylists and clients will wear masks at all times.
- HAND WASHING
Stylists and clients will wash hands upon entry and between appointments.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS
Stylists and clients will receive temperature checks upon entry.
- WAITING OUTSIDE
Clients will text upon arrival; stylists will welcome them inside when their space has been disinfected.
Stylists and clients will save the hugs for a future time when it is safe for everyone.
- GUESTS & BELONGINGS
Clients will refrain from brining additional guests to appointments, and will come with only minimal items.
Stylists and clients agree to stay home if they’re sick.
We are depending on you to be thorough and honest!
Please let us know if you
- Are experiencing a cough
- Currently have a fever or have had one in the past 14 days
- Have been in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Are experiencing shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Are experiencing other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue
- Have experienced a recent loss of taste or smell
- Have traveled in the last 14 days
Clients will sign a waiver before receiving services.